Parole in passport !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parole in passport !

So hey I have a REALLLY important question !

I went with a tourist visa to usa for 3 months, i liked it soo much here and i dont wanted to leave my friends, so i drove to canda, to check out of usa, and check in in canda to get another 3 months.

Checking out was easy, but to check in not, the guy at the boarder asked me what i have done in usa and why i wonna go back to usa for another 3 months and i said i went to a puplic school to their track team and then he said this is forbidden and i broke rules, then he gave me a stamp in my passport that i have to leave usa, and i have to go back into my mothercountry.

So can i check out of usa fly to my mothercountry spend there one day and can i come back to get another 3 months ??

and what is this paroled in my passport ???
    Please i need help i dont know what to do i dont wonna leave my friends here !!!

Unfortunately you did break the rules and most probably you have incurred a 3-year ban on entering the US, therefore if you go to your mother country you will not be allowed back in the US (the amount of time during which you will not be allowed back in depends on what the stamp in the passport says)

Comment

3 years ???
      NO .... what can i do to come back ?
      The stamp in my passport says nothng about that im not allowed to come back !!

Is there any telephone number which i can call, and they can help me ?

Comment

paulali

I differ with yandresyuk. Paulali did not overstay his visa so there is no question of a 3 year ban.
        He did some thing not allowed on a visitor visa , so was inadmissible but was admissible on parole (which means admitted for short period for a legitimate purpose-in this case to leave US.

I strongly advise paulali to consult an attorney before leaving US to know if he will be allowed to enter US again on the same visa.

READ THIS PIECE that carried relevance to your situation;

"What is Port of Entry Parole in the U.S."
        From Jennifer & Peter Wipf,
        Your Guide to Immigration Issues.

Definition: A parolee is an alien who cannot formally be admitted to the United States. Parole confers temporary status, based on certain conditions. One kind of parole, Port of Entry Parole, is authorized at the port upon alien’s arrival. It applies to a wide variety of situations and is used at the discretion of the supervisory immigration inspector, usually to allow short periods of entry. Examples include allowing aliens who could not be issued the necessary documentation within the required time period, or who were otherwise inadmissible, to attend a funeral and permitting the entry of emergency workers, such as fire fighters, to assist with an emergency
        Last edited by peace; 04-16-2007, 11:19 AM.

Comment

so i can try it to come back yo the us.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X