Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Please: Parents Visitor Visa

Hi All,

My parents had attended the interview for a visitor's visa at chennai consulate 2 days back. It was a lady VO officer. My mom was issued Visa but Dad's was put on hold saying its pending.

The officer asked all sorts of questions and finally asked my dad's profession and area of work. My dad answered Metallurgy which she didn't understand and he tried to explain but unfortunately she couldn;t get it.

The officer did not have a look at any documents but handed over 221g form to fill in information about research activities.

The question is my dad is retired and he is not involved in any of the above mentioned. Many of the questions in the 221g form are irrrelevant to this case.

Could someone please help us on how to fill this form for which most of them are not applicable to our case.

Is it ok to say "No" for irrelevant questions or need to provide explanation?

Any help would be highly appreciated...very urgent..

Thanks,
    Saroj

In the Same Boat

My Parents have attended the visa interview too. They were supposed to come for my graduation here and the visa officer issued the 221(g) form . They were planning to come to my graduation which is on June 9 2007. My dad is retired and worked in the Metallurgical area. (DMRL) . Can somehow help me on wht do next. I really want them here for my graduation. Any inputs..? Saroj..pLease let me know the updates in your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X