Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom's Visa Interview

Hello All,
    I just wanted to inform everyone that my mom had cleared her Visitor Visa Interview in first go itself. She was bit tensed when she entered the Consulate . But it seems everyone was so helpful inside and guided her very politely.
    Even the interviewer was in good mood. These were the questions asked during the interview.

1. What is your son (Sponsor) doing?
    2. What is his qualification (also asked where did he completed his UG and PG and also the University and college name)
    2. Where is your son working?
    3. Whatz your husband doing? and where is he working and his salary
    4. Who are all there in house? (means the family members)
    When my mom told that she is having one son and one daughter, the interviewer enquired about my sister and what is she doing and is she staying with my mom or not?
    5. Whether my mom had any house?

Since my mom was going through all the question smentioned in the immihelp site and also the forums it was easy for her to answer these questions.

I have Prepared a checklist for my mom and keep that sheet on the top of folder. This will enable the interviewer to feel that, the person has got all the required documents and it will be easy for him to refer and avoid unnecessary questions.

One thing whoever be it is, be bold and confident enough and don't lower your voice.

All the best for US Visitors!!!!!!!!
    Thanx Immihelp.......for its wonderful support!!!
    Vj

Congratulations

Congratulations

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X