visitor visa to in-laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor visa to in-laws

My wife and me received Adjustment of status letter (separate letter) from USCIS Los Angeles office on 3/31/07. The letter said that our application to adjust status has been approved.
    Normally the approval notice should come in Form-I797 for I-485, but we did not receive a separate approval notice (form I-797) for the I-485.
    So for i have not received my Green Card.

My questions are

1) What is my status now?
    2) What is the status of my current H1B?
    3) My current EAD & AP both expire on 8/8/07. Can I continue to apply EAD & AP Renewal?
    4) My wife is working based on EAD from 12/13/06. Her EAD will expire on 8/8/07. What is my wife status now?
    5) Can she continue to work?
    6) Does she need to inform her status change to her Employer?
    7) Does she need to fillup any document/provide any document to her employer?
    8) Do we get another I-485 approval notice in actual form I-747 from USCIS?

9) I am planing of inviting my in-laws to visit usa. In this case, i need to provide them with a few documents, which are required in order to
    get visitor visa approval by the consulate. My H1 visa was expired in the passport.

Can i provide my H1 approval form (I-797) ? Also can i provide a photocopy of the renewed petition ?

(or)

Can I provide my I-485 approval letter (which i received from USCIS Los Angeles office)?

Please advice.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X