Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange problem - pls help

Dear all,

I am sponsoring my mother-in-law for a visitor's visa. Her last name in the passport is Guruzada. But my wife and her sister (also in US) have their last names in passports as Gurazada. Will this be considered a problem? The last name in her passport is consistent with the last name in my father-in-law's passport and other documents like ration card, bank documents etc. My father-in-law was suggesting taking an affidavit from a lawyer saying that both names are the same. Will this help?

Somebody, please throw some light on this issue. Will really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry this will not be a problem. They will go by the name on the passport , even you should fill all the forms with the same name i.e as in the passport.

Originally posted by Saisuman007
    Dear all,

I am sponsoring my mother-in-law for a visitor's visa. Her last name in the passport is Guruzada. But my wife and her sister (also in US) have their last names in passports as Gurazada. Will this be considered a problem? The last name in her passport is consistent with the last name in my father-in-law's passport and other documents like ration card, bank documents etc. My father-in-law was suggesting taking an affidavit from a lawyer saying that both names are the same. Will this help?

Somebody, please throw some light on this issue. Will really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X