Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Visitor Visa

Hi,

My parent have paid the required fees for Visitor Visa. With Receipt provided by HDFC bank i visited https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/Home.aspx to schedule a visa appointment for them at Mumbai Consulate.

Following are the steps i have followed so far:
    1) Clicked on Apply for non - immigrant visa. This loads a page with title - how to pay your fees
    2) Click Continue.This loads the page BEP user ID
    3) Select NO and click on Go
    4) Then click on Create New Application
    5) This opens Terms and COndition Page. Select I agree option and then on continue.
    6) This opens a page where we select State of Residence. I selected - Resident of India/Bhutan. then state as Maharastra and Purpose of Travel as Tourism/Family Visit., Visa was never refused, entered the text displayed in image and clicked continue.
    7) This take me to page where it displays avaliable date for interview in New Delhi.

Why does it show me available dates for delhi and not for mumbai. Or it doesn't matter what is displayed on this page and i can continue and some point later in this process it will prompt me to select US Consulate where i intend to seek appointment?

Any inputs on this would be helpful

Regards
    Rohan

plz check

plz go back n check if u have selected maharashtra or by mistake u selected delhi...sometimes these things happen and no it is not OK to assume that the available dates r for mumbai.....if the dates show for delhi then it is for delhi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X