Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa for a medical student

Hello,
    Iam a resident of Hyderabad. Studying as a medical student in Kakatiya Medical college Warangal.. .. Im presently in 3rd year of my academics....
    i wanted to visit USA for tourism purpose... Almost my entire family stays there (4 siblings settled with their families) .. one of my brother is a green card holder.. my mother too has a 10 year multiple entry visitor visa... i wanted to kno wat all documents should i produce before the consulate ( keeping in mind that im a medical student)......

documents neeeded ?????
    thanks in advance.....

Very hard for a young single person to get a visa for a casual trip when
    he has a lot of his family in the US. The moment the officer knows that you have so many siblings settled there, you will be denied.
    It does not make a difference that you are a medical student here.

Even for a professional trip it may not be easy, because so much of your family being settled there. But you will have a better chance.
    Try to get a clerkship for a few months in the hospital there. One is eligible for a B1/B2 for a medical student clerkship.

Comment

wats a clerkship sir....
      if i say that only one of my brother stays there. not mentioning about others.....

Comment

hey...Good luck

If it was me then I would be honest to take a letter from the college saying I would graduate in so n so year and I am still a student here...,and reason to Visit now is being summer and family wants me to spend some time with them...( we get summer vacations in India too..)

I did the same for my cousin n sister and they got a multiple entry visa last month...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X