saved application info, not sure how to look for date availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saved application info, not sure how to look for date availability

Hi, I used the VFS website to enter all application information for my mother's visitor visa - it is now saved. But when I log back in, it takes me directly to Confirmation page - not giving me an option to look at a Calendar.

The first question seems to be - is this new application? do you want to edit information? Should I say new application even if I have saved application information.

Please help

thanks
    yasmine

If I am not wrong, it is AFTER the confirmation you see the calendar.

Comment

same problem :saved application info, not sure how to look for date availability

Please Help... I have the same problem. I am not sure how to look for the date availability. I filled in the form and saved it.

Thanks,
      Ruthika

Comment

fill the DS156. click the button to 'continue for confirmation'. you have to enter alternate delivery address and then you will see the slots. good luck.

Comment

if you already have DS156 filled, you have to select 'retrieve/modify saved application'. vfs will ask for some details like name, last name, HDFC number etc. then vfs will show the saved application.
          in this screen click 'continue for confirmation'. you will get the calender.

Comment

Thanks for the reply..but Still have the same problem

Hello,
            Thanks for the reply. I tried retrieving the saved application, it opens the application but I dont see anything like continue for confirmation.

Thanks,
            Ruthika

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X