Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query

I am applying for a visitor visa. Would like to know whether the Affidavit stating my assets should be on a plain paper or a stamp paper, if so of what amount?

Won't matter because it does not carry much weight. **** affidavits can easily be made and visa officers know it so they base their decision more on income evidence, employment status and how you answer the questions.

But still you must carry it. One on a CA's letterhead will do or If you wish to take it on a stamp paper, the notary at the local court can tell you the denomination of the stamp paper required.

Comment

Affidavit should be in 10rs stamp paper, I recently got one from india. If you meet a lawyer he will be able to help you.

Comment

I am filing for my parents visitor visa to USA. They don't understand English, Should Personal affidavit showing they will return to India be in English or in the native language?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Personal Affidavit Not Important

Such personal affidavit showing that they will return to their home country has practically no meaning and isn't important or even necessary at all.

You need to show relevant documentation and provide information that will convince the officer your parents have no intention of staying back in the US and do need to return to their home country.

Go through the websites to check what kind of information is required.

Your affidavit isn't going to help you at all.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X