visitor's visa help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor's visa help

My husband is sponsoring for my parents.husband is on H1 visa.I have one brother in US who have greencard but he got it in family based category.My question is when my parents go for interview ,should they disclose abt my brother who have greencard here.If so can they show the copy of GC.Will there b any problem.i have one more brother in INDIA who stay vth my parents.pls help me in this.thanks in advance.

There is a question on visitor visa appl. form that asks the applicant to mention all blood relatives in US and on what visas, so the parents
    will have to mention all children in US. They should not lie.

Comment

visitor's visa help

thanks for the response.Can we mention only abt me in DS-156 and If they ask in the interview abt the kids in US can they answer abt me and my brother.(or) it will b better to mention abt both of us in DS-156.pls help.

Comment

Originally posted by kavitha76
        thanks for the response.Can we mention only abt me in DS-156 and If they ask in the interview abt the kids in US can they answer abt me and my brother.(or) it will b better to mention abt both of us in DS-156.pls help.
        If your parents have two children in the US they need to mention both in the DS-156 and in the interview.
        Concealing facts is considered as being equivalent to lying. And visa officers are adept at catching people's lies.

Comment

thanks for the response,we changed DS-156 and mentioned both of us i.e me and my bro are at US .Now i am relaxed lil .thanks for the info.

Comment

Actually my Visa is expired but i have my renewed petition (I-797) in which my spelling is mispelt as 'kavitha pendhyala' insted of 'kavitha pendyala' by one letter 'h'.we applied for correction nearly 20 days back but didn't receive any receipt no: (or)update.my parents have appt on sep25th.

will this create any problem for my parent's visa?.pls help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X