parents visitor visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents visitor visa

hi! i am on h1b visa here since oct'05...my h1b is valid only till apr'08..i am planning to apply for my parents visitor visa..recently two of my friends, whose h1 visa was only valid about 3-4 months after their parents visitor visa interview,applied for their parents and they got only 6 months validity visitor visa.....is it better to get the extension done before applying so that they can get 10 yr multiple entry visa?also, my dad has just one more yr of service(in bank)left...what wud b a gud time to apply-right now or after a few months(after i get my extension approved)?thanks in advance

Good question !!

Yeah, you do have a good question. Usually AMCON officials don't depend on your H1B's validity to give 6 month or 10 year visas for your parents.

However, unless you're in San Diego you may want to wait until next spring to call your parents here anyway. Of course, if you have other specific plans then just go ahead and apply.

They may get 6 month visas or they may get 10 years either way they can surely come here soon and enjoy touring the country.

If they do get six month visas then they're bound to get 10 years next time. This is almost sure unless things change drastically with you.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X