Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with I-134, DS-156 and H1 or EAD

Hi,

I am on H1-B visa applied 2 months back (7th year extension) and planning to bring my in-laws to USA. My parents already came to US last year. My H1 hasn't approved yet and I would like to send sponser documents to my in-laws. I have EAD also which I am not using.

My first question is "Do I need to use H1 visa or EAD?" If I use H1, Is H1 receipt notice enough without approval notice (OR) Is it ok to use EAD.

In DS-156 form, Number # 20 says "Name and Address of Present Employer" - My father-in-law has a finance shop. Do I need to write his occupation as "Business" or "Sef-Employed" and Do I need to provide the finance shop address for Self-Employed? What documentation I need to provide in this?

In I-134 form (Affidavit of Support) Question # 9 states That I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s) - Do I need to provide my parents details who came to US last year or I should put None?

Thanks & Regards

I appreciate any updates.

Comment

Any updates?????????????

Comment

if you are woring on h1 then use h1 papers, if the ext is not approved yet the receipt will do.

mention self -employed.

mention everyone you ever sponsored.

Comment

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it.

I doubt if consular officer asks that H1 is not yet approved? Is it ok to send just receipt notices of mine (H1) and my wife's H4?

Comment

In the sponsor doc's if u observe they have given the copy of latest H1 approval notice (I-797) so better u provide even EAD along with the receipt of H1 .It will b highly supportive.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X