Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my case tourist/business visa??

Hi immihelp,
    I am a doctor and want to apply for a visa to take my usmle step 2cs exam in houston.I have a letter stating that i have to be there on certain date to take the exam.While booking for a visa appointment,which category do i belong to..tourist/business???
    And also my dad ll finance me.so do i have to take a CA statement for valuation of his property?or ll just writing the value on affidavit and taking the original documents do?
    thank you.

Originally posted by dr_ssr
    Hi immihelp,
    I am a doctor and want to apply for a visa to take my usmle step 2cs exam in houston.I have a letter stating that i have to be there on certain date to take the exam.While booking for a visa appointment,which category do i belong to..tourist/business???
    And also my dad ll finance me.so do i have to take a CA statement for valuation of his property?or ll just writing the value on affidavit and taking the original documents do?
    thank you.
    I think a Business Visa would serve you well. But either way most people get a 10 year B1/B2 visa (used for either tourism or business).

Here is some information on what you will need: http://immihelp.comhttps://www.immih.../business.html
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Thanks a lot.
      could you also clear my doubt regarding the property valuation.

Comment

If you plan on stating any values or ownership of property. You better have certificates or evidence to back it up and submit copies with your application and bring the originals to the interview.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X