Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Please !!!!!!!!! - Wrong Intended arrival date in U.S - DS 156

Hello All,
    Tomorrow (sept 20th, 2007) is my parents visa interview.

In DS-156 form, for the question "When do you intend to arrive in U.S?", my father's form contain Sept 20th(incorrect - it is exactly visa interview date), my mother's contain sept 29th(correct).

It is typing error and unfortunately such an important thing went unnoticed till last moment...

Now I am getting scared.
    Can I ask my father to tell them before hand that it is typo mistake and intended travel date is on sept 29th not on sept 20th..

Please give me any tips and help me...

Thank you very much .

Best Regards,
    Sub

Don't panic. I don't think it matters and your father can tell them it is a typo.

Comment

Subgeek, I am not an expert but I think you should let them know that they both want to travel together on the 29th. They could tell them beforehand or wait for the VO to ask that particular question about travel dates.
      good luck. Let us know the outcome of the visa interview. Which consulate? language?

Comment

Thanks milli and need_b2...
        As suggested by you, I will ask my father to tell that it is a typo error. Just don't want to take any risk....

They are going to Chennai consulate and language is Telugu.

Best Regards,
        Sub

Comment

Hello guys...
          My parents got the visa...
          The wrong "intended date to arrive in U.S" didn't create any issue. My father told to pre-scanning lady about the wrong date and itseems she simply rectified it with pen.

Seems like it's not a big issue...

Interview went on well... However, 3 rounds of interview happened... nearly 4 hours....
          first - mom & dad
          second - only dad
          third - mom & dad

Finally relieved....:-)

Best Regards,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X