Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitor visa - NO telugu dates at chennai ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa - NO telugu dates at chennai ?

Hi All,

I have been trying to get Visitor VISA appointment ( Telugu language ) in chennai, for last two weeks, but i always get "Please check after 24 hrs message".
    Could someone please share their experience. Whats the latest date i can get ? i am planning to get my mpther asap to USA. Please advise, any certain time (EST) to check for dates.

Thanks in advance.

Regds,
    Venkat

In the month of july and aug telugu dates were almost parallel vth the eng dates released week by week but now eng dates are open for whole oct and nov. i have observed telugu dates were open ranging around 5.00 a.m EST during july- aug. we have booked appt for my parents on aug 6th for sept 25th at 6.30 a.m EST.the dates of telugu will b open only for 2 hrs maximum.all the 5 days in a week will b over in 2 hrs span.u keep on checking in the morning timings mostly.
    u fill up all the details page by page online and fill even 156,157 and keep it ready so that when ever dates are open u can confirm the appointment date.the forms 156,157 will b saved online and stored for 7 days.

Comment

venkat,telugu interview dates r open on nov 20th and 21st.
      good luck

Comment

Appointment dates??

This scheduling process is so screwed up. Why can't they open up the dates for a longer period. Who has time to keep checking the website every few hours to see the dates availability.

Some said in other forums that its best to check Friday early hours (EST). I didn't have any luck today. Anybody has any other suggestions on how to get successful in booking appointments?

Thanks,
        -SBR.

Comment

at least this way you would have an opportunity for an earlier appointment. It does not matter if they open up a week at atime or a month it is going to get booked asap.

The good times to check are wed-fri

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X