Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validity of I-94; please help

Hi Friends,
    I have a question on the I-94 validity and would truly appreciate your input.
    My mother is here in the US and her I-94 is valid till Oct 15th 2007. Her return ticket is booked for Oct 10th. I am trying to change her return date so that she will have company with some of my relatives who are going the same time. Problem is that the date is Oct 15th. Since the I-94 says it is valid till Oct 15th, does that mean her stay is valid on Oct 15th as well..maybe till midnight..? Because her flight on Oct 15th would be at 3:30 pm and I am not sure how the stay on that day is treated. Anyone with prior experience or knowledge on this, if you can kindly give your feedback, that would truly be appreciated.

Thanks again..
    Sri.

She can stay entire day on Oct 15.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

You should not "risk" leaving on the last day of her i-94.

What if there is a long flight delay? or she misses the flight? or the flight is cancelled, then so will her visa.

Plan better and have her leave on the 14th. or the 10th, as planned in the firsrt place.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X