Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO I need hubbys documents when Iam sponsoring my parents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO I need hubbys documents when Iam sponsoring my parents?

Hi members,
    Iam planning to bring my parents in march. I have the following questions.

1. Iam a student and Iam married. My husband was a student but got his H1visa 2 days back, but he is planning to defend his thesis before joining the job, (he has registered for this semester ) and so he will not be on payroll for a while till he joins the job. I would like to sponsor my parents as i have good funding and capable of sponsoring their trip. When Iam sponsoring for my parents, is it required to attach my husbands H1 copy?

2. In that case iam concerned that we might have to produce his pay stubs, which we dont have at this time and am not sure whether he could get his paystub before the appointment date.

Please help to as to how should I approach this situation? Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Ramya.

you dont need his documents if they are your parents and you are sponsoring

But on the side not if he is on H1 to be legal and maintain his status he needs to be paid or change his status to F1.
    Even if he is registered at the univ, he can still start worl provided he is not required to take classes.

Comment

Thank You !

Thanks a lot for the immediate response.

In that case I would keep only my documents and for the safer side, I would also give the copy of my hubby's H1 with my parents, in case the VO wants to take a look at it, and if he asks for the pay stubs can my parents say that since my daughter is sponsoring we dont have his paystubs ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X