X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa issues

i have old passport that expired .
    on this passport i got twice visa to the USA
    my qoustion is if i can use it and by a lawyer to extended it and get a new visa on my new passport that i got ????

If the visa is still valid on the expired passport, you can use a new passport with the visa in the old passport (just staple the passport books together).

There is no need for a new visa.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

visa issued

if the visa and the passport expired what can i do .and i mentioned that i have two citizenship

Comment

You did not mention nothing about dual citizenship, but that does not matter unless one of them is from a country that works under the visa waiver program.

You need to apply for a new visa. With a new unexpired passport. They will ask you if you have ever had a visa, so submit copies of the old passport with the old visa stamps.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Visa Issued

First of all thank you for your time and for your advises... i appreciate it....

i start from the beginning:

i entered two months ago with visa waiver program.
          i realized last week that i cant extend it unless i getting marry or health
          problem.

i want to study in the state and this is why i need a student visa or just until i will sign in the university i will stay on the tourist visa.

i remembered that in my other citizenship i got 10 years ago a visa to the state and both of them my passport and my visa expired i mention that this country it is not under visa waiver program...
          according to the last answer you wrote i just need to film the form of visa's extension and mention that i got visa before and to attach my old passport
          i asking first if is it possibility???
          what can i do in the bottom of line with all this???
          thank you ,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X