Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding ECNR

Hi All,

i am a engg graduate and I got my passport after Jan 2007 , i mean after completion of my degree i got my Passport.

so do you guys thing that i need get ECNR check from the passport office?

but no seal on my passport for ECR or ECNR. whether it seems like if the passport is having ECNR check it hold any seal on the passport?

if i need to get ECNR what i have to do? how can i get it from the passport office? i dont have much time to spend on this.

so guys please have a look at this and suggest me regarding this what exclty i have t o do?

Looking for your reply......

Regards
    Senthil

ECNR Not Required for United States

ECNR is not required for United States.

It's 25th December today - Merry Christmas to your near and dear ones.

Take care.

Comment

Hi
      If you did not have an ECNR seal in your passport, you can apply to the Regional Passport office, where you got your Passport.

It is a simple process at the Passport office. You need to send the application along with your educational qualifications for an ECNR. Now even a person who finished his/her Matriculation is eligible to claim ECNR on his/her passport.

Comment

hi

i am from TN(INDIA).
        my passport doesnt included the ECNR seal.
        if you know the procedure how do i get it from the passport please do let me know.
        i ll highly appreciate you.

regards
        senthil

Comment

Unless ..

... you're going to the Gulf countries and the like for work, you don't need the ECNR at all.

It's not worth going through the Indian passport office's cumbersome time consuming system just to get a stamp which is not necessary.

However, if you are planning to go to Middle-Eastern countries for work, then you do need the ECNR stamping.

Indian Passport agency has the forms available on-line as well as in their offices too for misc. requests like ECNR.

Take care.

Comment

Read /ecnr-emmigration-check-not-required-stamp-in-indian-passport/
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X