Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa Docs help

Hi,

I came to US with H1b visa along with my wife 8 Months ago through Tata Consultancy Services. My wife is now Pregnant and we are planning to have the baby here.

I am planning to bring my mother on Visitor Visa and my concens regarding the sponsor and vistor documents are,

1. I don't have Income Tax Return and W2 forms since it is less than year. But I have sufficient funds to support her. What can I submit in place of these docs?

2. How do I request the Bank for the letter from their end?

3. My mother is alone in India staying with my sister's family and recieving monthly pension of my dad. How do I prove to consulate that she will return to India.

Please share your knowledge and ideas on this.

- P.C.

1. I don't have Income Tax Return and W2 forms since it is less than year. But I have sufficient funds to support her. What can I submit in place of these docs?

--> You can show all your financial institution funds, like your bank accounts, stock accounts, money market etc. Show your statements for the past three months.

--> Ask your bank to give you a letter or statement that shows when your account was opened, what's the current balance and what was the average balance from the date of account opening.

3. My mother is alone in India staying with my sister's family and recieving monthly pension of my dad. How do I prove to consulate that she will return to India.

--> Good question. Think about it. You need to look into your personal situation and see what is it that's required. See, the point is that this is something that you try to convince the VO, it's not a document or a statment that will do the trick.
    There have been many cases where the visa has been given to people who were sure not to return!

Good luck.

Originally posted by pjorige
    Hi,

I came to US with H1b visa along with my wife 8 Months ago through Tata Consultancy Services. My wife is now Pregnant and we are planning to have the baby here.

I am planning to bring my mother on Visitor Visa and my concens regarding the sponsor and vistor documents are,

Please share your knowledge and ideas on this.

- P.C.

Comment

One thing more. Please make sure that she does not mention the VO that she is coming to USA to look after her pregnant daughter. Her case will be out rightly rejected.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X