Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all paper work submitted

Hello there,
    I sent all the package for my wife on Dec 12 and I got the confirmation from usps that they received it.. I filled out all the papers so that my wife can get the green card thorough marriage. now I wonder when will I get an answer or something so that I know that they're working or reviewing or that I need something?

I also forgot to include in the package the (i-765) and a money order of ($355) so I gave them a call the same day and they said they wont deny my application that they will just ask for the money order.. so im still unsure on how this will go!

Comment

Wrong forum!

Comment

You mean the money for the I-130? if so, your petition will probably be sent back to you and you will have to refile with both the fees for I-485 and I-130.

Either way, once you get the receipt for the I-485, make a copy of it and send the I-765 with that copy and no fee.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X