Is there any problem in inviting four people - parents and uncle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any problem in inviting four people - parents and uncle

I am getting married in March, 2008 and I am planning to invite my parents and my father's brother and his wife to USA for attending my marriage. I have taken the bank statement already with approximately $ 9700 dollars in the account. Since i am planning to take two different interview slots for both of them, will the bank statement be a problem for that or what should i do? In addition, i am inviting them all with my F1-OPT status. Will this work or not? Please suggest me something on this.

They can ...

... show some funds of their own too and maybe local property in their home country.

Sure, you can invite four relatives.

Good luck.

Comment

Your status is expiring, so unless you have an approved H1B visa, you are better having the self-sponsor themselves. You can send them all an invitation letter and it won't be a problem, but you have no permanent status in the USA right now, so you sponsoring them is not recommendable.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X