Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting I-134 signed in India

HI everybody,

I am a student and am sponsoring my in-laws for a visitor visa. I am getting my employment letter (graduate assistantship) and bank statement here. Documents regarding my life insurance and an apartment are in chennai. I am wondering the best way to show all of them in I-134. Is it possible to get I-134 prepared by my father and get it signed from US consulate in chennai, in which case does I-134 require my signature?...alternatively can I submit 2 I-134 one prepared and signed by me here in usa showing employment and bank statement and another with life insurance and property prepared and signed by my father?.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You have to sign I-134, and no one else. You can get it notarized at any notary in USA. Or you can get it notarized at US consulate in India.

There is really not much point in showing life insurance, apartment etc. in India for sponsoring visitor visa of your in-laws. Are you really going to dispose off those things to pay for the expenses of your in-laws while they are in USA? I guess not. In that case, it does not matter whether you have those things or not.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X