Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Objection from employee

Hi,
    I am a doctor working at a Govt Medical College & Hospital on ad -hoc basis and have acquired a No Objection Certificate from my employer with leave sanctioned for visiting the US. The certificate says that I am a 'Temporary Employee" but confirms that I have been sanctioned leave for the US visit. Would the term Temporary give negative signals to the VO...do I need to get the language altered... .....pls help
    Thanking you in advance,
    doc ps

if you are a temporal employee, then that is what you are... no need to lie.

if it is a mistake or needs rewording then it would help to go back and ask the hospital to change it.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Thanx a ton Preatorian, for the prompt response. Just had one more question...I have leave for 15 days...in the question "How long do u intend to saty in the US " in DS-156, is it ok to put in 2 weeks or would the VO think that it is too short a time for travel to US ( considering the expenses involved)???

Comment

Put 2 weeks. It will be fine.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X