VISITOR VISA status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISITOR VISA status

My in-laws went for their visa on wednesday. there were no problems and they handed over their documents. AS of Friday, My father in law's passport status shows delivered to VFS and sent to blue dart.

on the other hand, my mother in law's status show,
    'Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries. '

Is this normal
    Last edited by kk_0311; 01-18-2008, 01:23 PM.

My mom attended the interview on 2nd week of January in Chennai and has not received the passport yet. it has been 7 working days and still waiting for the passport. Do not know what to do other than keeping my fingers crossed. Please let me know what happens in your case. Thanks.
    Last edited by aarthi_rv; 01-18-2008, 05:47 PM.

Comment

kk_0311,
      Do not worry. Same case happened with my parents in Mumbai consulate.
      My parents had their interview on Jan-14. My father's passport arrived on Jan-15 but my mother's passport arrived on Jan-18. VFS helpline told us that even though they gave interview together, stamping can get delayed based on workload in consulate.

aarthi_rv,
      In your case, 7 working days seems a long time. Check whether there is any email from the consulate on the email address that was mentioned in form DS-156. If not, you can send them an enquiry email on [email protected]

Comment

Hi Did your mother in law receive the passport?

Comment

'Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call cent

aarthi_rv / kk_0311

Did you guys receive the passport, please reply

Comment

Passport has been sent to Bule dart today. I had sent couple of emails to [email protected] asking for status of the passport. Atlast they have sent it.
            Last edited by aarthi_rv; 01-23-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Hi aarthi_rv,

That's good news, but how many days was it delayed for you please, bcoz its been 9 days and its not yet handed over to VFS, let me send one more mail then

Please advice

Thanks

Comment

It took 10 working days exactly including the appoinment date. But I did send two emails to them. Received the reply for the first mail.not for the second one and after 2 days the passport was handed over to VFS.

Comment

Hi aarthi_rv

sorry for the bother, so you did receive the passport after you saw the message "Passport has been sent to Bule dart" right?

Thanks

Comment

yet to go to the blue dart office and pick up the passport.But it reached the location.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X