Ram..........visitor visa for friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram..........visitor visa for friend

I(age:25) has a Friend(US Citizen) in USA want to sponsor for my Visitor VISA. Do i need to have money in my account to show them?what are my chances of visitor VISA? if i don't have money in my bank account???......his parents are also willing to sponsor........can you suggest which one is better option???

You need to show strong ties to your country. Regardless of who is sponsoring you and moreso if it is a "friend" in the USA.

You need to show financial ties, a job or education in process, strong family ties and all others to your home country or your visa application will be denied.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

thanks for help........but????

Hi to all,

thanks for replying......let me tell you about myself, so that you can suggest better.

I am a final year engineering student, so i have an education in progress.
      As a student I have no bank balance.

Now please suggest.

1. Is my education in progress enough proof to show my strong ties with India or do I have to show more.

2. As I have no bank balance, do i still have a chance to get visa.

3. My friend is willing to sponsor my whole visit and stay, is it enough or do i require sponsorship from India too.

Please help.........thanks

Comment

The key point to obtain a visa is that YOU must show that you have ENOUGH strong ties to your home country. Such as, ongoing education, job, assets, money in savings accounts, family, etc.

Being a student and not having money, is not a good sign. But you can still try.

Being sponsored from the USA is not always the best thing, if you can sponsor yourself. In this case, you will have a harder time to prove that you are not an immigrant risk.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X