Visa denied need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa denied need advice

My friend in india had applied a year ago to visit usa on grounds of medical treatment. However, they rejected him due to having inadequate documents to show the validity of the medical appointment in usa., he was actually wanting to come for sightseeing, and so the original reason was not completely true.

Now he wants to apply again to visit usa. However my question is, if he were to apply for visas for visiting friends and family and seeing the country, would his previous request for medical treatment and this time not requesting the same, would it work against him in the second attempt?

thanks

Yes. He will probably be questioned about his medical treatment and why it was not done. Seeing that he was lying in order to gain an immigration benefit, he should be glad he was not banned for life.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Ofcourse it'll work against him/her. As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X