need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

hey every1 im a student in uk applied for h1b visa in 2007 but in my case the visa officer told me to withdraw my application cause my employer was not in good books for sum reasons i dont knw wht excatly went wrong tat time but now im plannin to apply on visit to attend a function......so my main thing to ask from u guys tat wether they will look at my previous record........cause i dont wanna mention tat i had applied for h1b not even on the application form it says tat whether u withdrawn ur application......so plz advice n last time they ask me to go to india for stamping wht they will gonna say now.........i appriciate if any1 can advice me .........thank u

Should not be any problem.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

You may/may not be asked to goto your home country for your visa application. They have records that you applied for H visa earlier, so dont lie on the application form.

Comment

thankz for ur reply mate....but on the ds156 form there is no where it says whether u withdraw ur application b4.......it only says had ur visa refused b4 or had ur visa revoked b4.......so where should i have to mention tat i had applied b4?????? thankz alot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X