Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place for Visa Appointment

Hello All

I am trying to sponsor B2 visitor visa for my parents and sister. My parents (Mom and Dad) live in chennai and hold passports issued by the chennai passport office. However my sister who is 20 years old is studying her third year engg in BITS Pilani in Rajasthan. She holds a passport issued by the Jaipur passport since the passport was applied in her school itself.

So, coming to the point, I wanted to know if she can attend for the visa interview along with my parents in chennai, or should I schedule her a separate appointment in delhi. She is dependent on my father.

Please advice. Also she has two more years of degree left, so was wondering if someone could comment on her chances for getting the visa and if there is something I can justify to strengthen her case.

Thanks
    Ravi

my cousin who is doing her 2nd yr MBBS was rejected for B2 visa when her sister applied...i also heard 2 other cases of rejection for B2 visa for students.am not scaring you but jus dont take any chance of rejection in her passport n evry case is diff n unique.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X