Regarding Visit / Turist Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Visit / Turist Visa

Hi I wud like to know abt the Visit / Turist visa...... My wife is a Green card holder i want to know whether she can able to applay for that or not....or do I have to go any other way ..please reply.....

No, they do not give tourist visas the spouses of GC holders.

But you can get an H-1 visa, if you have a bachelor's degree and if you can find an employer in US to file for your H-1.

Comment

Can you plz. tell me whether she can able to apply Turist visa for me since there is no evidence that we got married bcose I got married two months bak we didnt submit the marriage cetificate till nw.I am having H1B visa since the compnay is not sending me that is why am trying this way.Plz help m.

Comment

Concealing information from USCIS is a crime. Your wife can not apply for a tourist visa for you. YOU must apply for your tourist visa yourself.

You must also overcome the presumption that you will immigrate and you must disclose that you are married in the forms you will fill out. Which will make it VERY hard for you to obtain a non-immigrant visa.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X