Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistor Visa - Second Visit

Hi

My father got his Visitor visa last year, sponsored by my sister. He did visit USA and return back after a couple of months of stay.

Now I would like to invite him this year to stay with us. He already hold a 10yr valid Visa with multiple entry marked for him.

i believe he could travel using the same Visa once again, for the next 10 years, isnt it?

It would of great help if I could be told of all the requisite docs and formalities that I would need to send him so that he has a smooth I-94 interview at the port of entry.

Thanks

Yes ...

... he can use the same visa for the next 10 years and there's no other special documentation required.

There's no such thing as I94 interview, it's a few moments conversation with the officer @ POE.

Answer truthfully but to the point only. Usually never volunteer any extra information unless asked for it.

Normal conversation should preferably be limited to Hi and Hello or How are you doing. That's it, pure and simple.

Just make sure he has your contact information, address, phone numbers etc. when he lands in the United States.

Good luck.

Comment

Do not forget traveler's insurance and an invitation letter.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Thanks for your replies.
        So it means I need to have him carry the invitation letter and insurance details only apart form my contact details.
        Do I need to send him my bank records or any other details?

Comment

The invitation letter is required and will be very helpful.

Bank statements are not required at all. Don't even bother.

Visitor Medical Insurance is not required at the POE, meaning it's not mandatory, however, as you know medical expenses in United States are extremely high and God forbid if there's a serious issue, you don't want your family to suffer. It's always a good idea to get a good insurance and there's no better place than:
          https://www.insubuy.com/

Here you'll find coverage details and comparison shopping that will help you select the right coverage. It's also very easy and painless to extend the insurance coverage if you buy from here.

Good luck.

Originally posted by rohit2903
          Thanks for your replies.
          So it means I need to have him carry the invitation letter and insurance details only apart form my contact details.
          Do I need to send him my bank records or any other details?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X