Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent questions just before interview !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent questions just before interview !!!

HI All & PraetorianXI ,
    I am going for my 2nd B1/B2 visa interview tommorow.
    I came back from USA in december .I went in a B1/B2 visa. Last time I went to attend some fairs where Me and my client was promotiong the upcoming of her book .I have designed her book covers, her dvds etc etc. NOw again this time I have to go to talk to the publisher and design her 2nd and 3rd book and promote her printed first book and attend press meets. I came back while i still had 1 month visa !

So this time too the perpose is same .......... this time I am inaugurating the 1st book in fairs, attend press conferences & talk to the publisher on my upcoming art for the 2nd & 3rd book.
    Last time I presented these documents : (I am presenting the same this time )
    a) Letter from my client to me & consulate.
    b) Financial condition of me & my dad.
    I am self employed here .I didnt need any I-134 from my client.Only the thing that she is sponsoring it, did good for me. I am asking for 5 months visa as due to the lots of meetings and fairs there.Also I dnt get paid there ....she wd only pay me online when all sellings has been done.

I have few queries :

a) I think I am ok on the non immigrant intent as I have already proved that coming back 1 month earlier to my visa expiery.Right ??

b) I recently got a cheque from a client here but since it was backdated i cannot show it in my bank statement.Thus I had to take some 40K from my dad to show at the bank balance on 27th feb while the cheque has been diposited to encash. Now can that raise a question ? I can be truthful that since I had to show money, i took it from dad ,as the cheque wd still take time to encash. I can show the diposit slip from bank for the cheque. Wd that be okk. ( Otherwise my a/c shows diposits and withdrwals at regular intervals )

c) Can they ask how much foreign currency i took last time and why?? I took about $1200.

d) I came back on Dec 18th,2007 after staying for 2 months in USA.I think a 3rd march, 2008 interview is fine as i lived more in Inida on a 12 month period.

e) Any other question to get prepared for ??? Does my situation looks good & positive ??

Pls answer................. I am in a bit of tension .......Thanks in advance ....!!!
    Last edited by amlan70; 03-02-2008, 03:30 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X