Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed Plz Help

Hai all,
    I'M a GC holder.I'm pregnant by 6 months ,now in india wanting to go back to US for delivery&unfortunately neither my parents or my in-laws are in good health to accompany me to US for my delivery.so,i thot to take my aunt{my father's sister} with me.But she has a pace-maker{for complete heart-block}&is 65 yrs old but in good health.my questions are:
    1}how do i prove my relation with her?i mean what documents are needed to say that she's my father's sis?
    2}do i need to specify her heart problem in any of the documents?
    3}is the procedure &the documents same as for sponsoring parents or in-laws?
    PLZ help me out with these queries as i'm in a fix.
    thank you.

First of all, they will not grant a visitor visa to anyone going for delivery/baby care. Even if your parents or inlaws applied with that reason they will be denied, your aunt is out of the question.

Anyway,even if she applied without mentioning your pregnancy, a 65+ person with a heart condition is not advised to go for a visit
    to US for the simple reason that her travel insurance will not cover
    a pre-existing condition. And the host will be in big financial trouble in US if she develops a medical problem.

Comment

They will not grant a visa in such situation. Whether you are a GC holder or not. If you need someone to care for your, the family you have in the USA should suffice. If you need more help, then you can hire a nurse/babysitter, etc.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

thank you.

hi ,
        thank you for taking time to answer my question.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X