Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to change language choice for interview!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change language choice for interview!!!

Hello ppl,

I have an appointment at Chennai in April 2nd week, i will be travellig frm UK for this.

However, while choosing the interview i by mistake selected "URDU" instead of English which i can fluently speak. Therefore, could someone pls pls pls plsss be kind to tell me how to change it bak to english!!

on the other hand...i do speak Urdu...but i did not wnted an interview in urdu. Instead, wud it be possible for me to go on interview and suggest that i do not want an interpreter and can take interivwe in English??????!!!! that sounds a risk....plsss help...

I have already cancled and rescheduled my appointment once for another reason! !!

Thanks....
    Dezi aka desi !!
    Last edited by dezialien; 03-26-2008, 11:20 AM.

Just go to your urdu interview, and if you want, tell the officer you can speak english. It will be fine, plus if you do need an interpreter, then it will be available for you (since sometimes it is hard to understand VOs' english).
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X