Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequent visits on B1/B2

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for the valuable advise and suggestions you have been giving me each time I mail you.

I am a 44 yr old Yoga Instructor from India with a 10 Yr M entry visa issued to me in Feb 2006 to attend a International yogat therapy conference in SFO .

My first visit was from March 15- June 11 2006.

My second visit was from Feb 27 - August 16 2007.

My third visit was from October 10 2007-Jan 1st 2008.

I came to USA all three times for the same conference and also conducted my free workshops in different cities.

During my third visit in october 2007 , I was asked a lot of questions pertaining to my visits to USA and my purpose before being given 3 months stamping on my I 94.

This years conference is on May 18,19,20 and the organisers are wanting me to come again and speak.

My question is , will I have any problems getting a smooth I 94 stamped without hassles, as the gap is less than 6 months of my departure from USA.And also as someone I know said I might even be sent back due to my frequent visits. I have never violated any I 94 and never sought an extention during my 3 earlier visits. Please advise.

Sincerely
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You are staying for too long in US on tourist visa. You may be sent back to your home country if you attemp too soon to enter the US. Read https://www.immihelp.com/visa-stamp-vs-authorized-stay-duration-in-usa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X