Letter to US consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to US consulate

My parents are coming second time ( they stayed only less than 3 months last year)

they went earlier than the I-94 date.
    So this time , I sent only the personal invitation letter addressed to my parents , not to the consulate.

I only sent personal invitation letter to my mother , which does not say where i work .

Is this okay ????

they are carrying passport , visa , confirmed return ticket , their office leave letter and my personal invitaion letter

Will there be a problem at the PORT OF ENTRY

I think you are worrying too much. Relax. An invitation letter isn't necessary at the POE but a good to have thing.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

You seem to be worrying too much. At POE, the IO asks simple questions like the purpose of your visit, whom are you visiting and how long would you like to stay etc. Ask your parents to answer confidently and they will be through. More over it is their 2nd visit and they are comming after one year. There should not be any problem.
      The above questions were asked by the IO when I landed in Chicago on 12th Dec 2007 and was given 6 months stay. I am still in USA and also a second time visitor.
      Last edited by ramabalaji; 05-22-2008, 04:42 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X