Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice urgently help me please-

hi
    my husband went to u.s on h1b visa 3 years back.my brother is also in u.s on h1b, did m.s there and presently doing job. my husband is not sending me depending visa (h4) documents. basically he is a good person. so i want to to go u.s through my brother as my brother will sponser me visitor visa.i want to meet my husband and convince him to come back to india and iam sure i can convince him. will i get visitor visa? .i need help.please give me advice .

Duplicate post. Please post once and bump it if needed. Forum members need time to look through the posts as most of them answer out of voluntary interest to help others.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

i need help urgent pls

hi,

i have bussiness of buy and sell of clothes,i was travelling in Hongkong..I buy stuff like clothes and sell to Phils.But i dont have bussiness permit its like personal.Im afraid i will be asked during my interview my ITR?What will i do?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X