Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindi Interview dates

Dear All,

It's been just so tough when we dont get the interview dates in hindi. I have been doing that since last three months. I could see dates available in Mumbai embassy.

Can i request a date at Mumbai rather than Delhi ? Will embassy have any mechanism to catch it ?

Any one who got a hindi interview date at Delhi, please help !!

Is their any specific time, ths dates are released ? I have been awake friday mornings, as most ppl suggested, but no luck.

If you don't book in your home consulate, they could be simple re-directed back to Delhi even without an interview. If you are ready to accept that risk, you can do it. It will be a waste of time, money, energy and lost interest to the visitors if that happens.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Do we know what is the environment at Delhi embassy ? A couple of people have said and even VFS has replied that at Mumbai, they get interpretors even if they book an appointment in English.

Is that the same at Delhi embassy ?

Has any one received an interview data for June, has Delhi embassy even released Hindi interview dates .......It's close to three months now, I have been checking regularly .........day and night, but I havent received any date.

Any help is sincerely appreciated. Thanks !!

Comment

in the same boat

We are trying for last one month to get an app in hindi at delhi but no luck so far. On calling the vfs helpline no we have been told they have not opened any dates for hindi at delhi in june and, as usual, suggested us to keep checking.

A req, if you (or anyone reading this thread) happen to book an app in hindi at delhi in june, pls post in this thread so that everyone else get to know as well.

Comment

going through the same...

Frolrida, Preeti -
          We could exchnage our mail id's to inform each other if any one of us happen to see the dates ...

Comment

I have no idea, because a couple of people have booked Hindi interview dates in June and when I called at VFS, they informed that they rellease it every week.

Even the VFS call centre agents give so inappropriate information at times.

Well, It will be great if we can keep each other posted on viewing the dates. My mail id is [email protected]

Comment

Any idea of the timeline when those people booked the app in hindi in june at delhi. Its frustrating to check vfs site every few hour. I'd even send a mail to embassy drawing their attn to cons of this app booking process but no response so far. They should give app like doc's office where they just give us first available date in our choice of lang, doesn't matter how far in future it is and for those who want an early date, let them go through this pain of checking vfs.

mt_everest (at) coolgoose.com

Comment

If you don't like the rules, you don't have to play the game.

There are hundreds of thousands of visas being issued through the consulates in India alone. You will just have to wait to get an appointment or visit your relatives in their home.

Quit complaining!

Comment

easy to preach

C4us

You will feel someon's pain when you walk in their shoes.
                  Save some keystrokes if you don't have suggestion relevant to the thread.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X