Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa refusal

Hi,

I'm a doctor from Pakistan. I have taken my steps for USA. These are the exams conducted by a US organization called ECFMG to train foreign doctors . i scored 94 in step-1 and 99 ib ste-2. i have to take the second part of step-2 which is step-2 CS. the initial two tests are held in your native country but the step-2 CS is held only in US.it is a clinical one day exam. i have taken the and submitted the fee which was around 1200 US dollars. i applied for a US B1 B2 visa which is needed for the exam. the ECFMG issues us a visa assistance letter. i applied for the visa but it was refused twice. i am married and i'm a government servant in Pakistan. i have my parents and my whole family in Pakistan. i have property and bank balance. i cannot understand the reason for refusal of visa. i hav emy exam due in AUgust and still i have not got the visa. i really need your help and guidance to help me getting VISA FOR MY EXAM. I have no bad intentions . i am a professional doctor. i hav eto take the exam only. i really could not understand the reason for refusal. i would be grateful if you help me out.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-refusal-and-reapplication-tips/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X