Vistor VISA B2 - Parents - Govt Employee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistor VISA B2 - Parents - Govt Employee

My Parents are employed with State government (Tamil nadu). I am planning to sponsor them for vistor visa.

Do they required to have a leave grant letter or a NOC alone would be fine.

We would be able to get NOC from their company, but not exactly the leave grant letter.

Could you tel me whether NOC alone would be sufficient.

Also in their DS-156 form , we have mentiond " Less than 6 months" for the question "How long do you intend to Stay".

Actually my parents will be planning for 3 months. Is it fine to mention as " less than 6 months".

I have filled the DS-156 in the website and obtained a bar code. Can I fill one more form again to change to 3 months instead of "Less than 6 months"

Thanks in advance.

NOC should be fine and a letter saying they will grant the leave when requested should do or they can say they will approve and sanction the leave of upto 5-6 months upon request from XYZ.

Change it to 3 months and be specific.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks bunches for your clarifications.

I have an other question.

I am preparing my parents Vistor's document, where in my parents will state that my daughter and grand daughter lives in chennai and they frequently visits us, as one of the reason showing bindings in India.

My sister is now planned to come to US (Probably next week) with her husband and a kid on a dependent L2 visa.

Can my parents still say that ther daughter is in chennai (OR) they need to state that she is also in US. ( Should DS -156 also to be modified)

Will the second option reduces the chance of getting visa for my parents?

Will VO, can identify that my sister is in US at the time of my parents interview?

Comment

Do not conceal information/lie/hide things... Whether her chances increase or decrease will not matter if she is accused of fraud, she may be banned from ever having a visa.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Do not lie on the visa application. If at all possible, have your parents attend the visa before your sister comes over to US or see if her travel plans can be modified.

Many parents with all children in the US have gotten their visas with no problems.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X