Revoke sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revoke sponsorship

I have given a sponsor ship for a visitor to the usa. I am a US citizen and provided sponsorship to 3 persons entering the USA. I need to revoke/rescind my sponsorship. It is quite urgent because they have already gotten their visas and will be here in 3 or 4 days. Please help!? It is of utmost interest. These people are dangerous and cannot be trusted. How can I rescind their sponsorship that I did? I'm so sad that I did this. They will be a danger her in America.

If you think that they may do physical harm to the general public, contact the FBI or the Department of Homeland Security. You should be able to find a listing in the telephone book at a nearby large city.

If you are in fear for your own safety, contact your local police non-emergency number or county/city courts for information about restraining orders.

Comment

I should have added, be prepared to give as much information as possible as to their travel arrangements, passports, descriptions, etc.

Comment

If you inform this to the DHS (Dept of Homeland Security) immediately, they will put up an alert to all POE (Port Of Entry) system and those suspicious travelers will not be allowed to enter US.

Comment

Do understand ...

... false accusations for personal reasons may put you in deep trouble.

Good luck.

Comment

Why exactly did you "sponsor" this people in the first place?
            Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X