No announcement yet.

Please!! I need your help,it is urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please!! I need your help,it is urgent!

Please I have received an acceptance letter and visa support letter for a seminar in New York.The organazation has given me a scholarship, which will cover accomodation,meals and board.
    I am an Engineering student, but the seminar will be talking about cover the topics free society,rule of law, globalization,energy and free trade. Please can this affect my application since I am an Engineering student( Materials Engineering)?.Also, the seminar did not specify whether they need students from a particular field of study,they said everybody can apply. I believe this will benefit me a lot and I want to take part.

Please in case the consular ask me about the benefits I will get from the seminar, do I have to explain my points or just list the benefits to him.
    such
    It improve my leadership skills

Please what are some of the questions that are expected to be asked by the consular?

Also the seminar is just 4 days, but I will be writing 2weeks in my forms. What if the consular ask me about what I will be doing the remaining days and where I will staying at that time.
    Thank you very much for your time and I really appreciate it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Just say why you are attending the seminar (Truth) and what benefits you are looking to get from it. It gives you exposure to many different Ideas when one attends seminars and opens your mind for creative/new avenues for thinking about the problems/solutions talked about.

Same thing with your stay. If you are going to be in US, you would rather roam around and see suroounding places after the seminar, few days before the seminar to catch up on jet-lag.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X