When we have to print out of DS-156

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we have to print out of DS-156

After filling DS-156 and DS-157 when i have to take printout, is it after confirming and after taking appointment. Right now i am not getting dates for telugu in chennai, till we take appointment can't we take printout of DS-156 and DS-157.

Which system are you using? You will be able to save the forms and can print after it generates a pdf by itself.

If you just want to fill out the forms, you can do it on eforms from the state.gov website just for your records and ease. But that will not work with VFS.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

When we have to print out of DS-156

I am using VFS, in VFS i am not getting an option to print before taking the appointment, but i am not getting appointment dates for telugu regional language.

Comment

As VFS uses the web interface for fom filling and later inputs the data into a DS156,157 pdf, you can print the actual PDF only after you secure an appointment.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi,

There is no need to wait for the prints to be taken. you can print the copies anytime before the day of interview or after the interview date is fixed. But remember you can never cancel the appointment before 2 days of interview date.

Try to check for appointments everyday in the evening IST.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X