Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor VISA Sponsor requirements - Please help

Hi,
    My aunty & Uncle (Mother's sister & her husband) are planning to visit USA to visit her son-in-law.

My Cousin's husband just moved to USA almost 3 months back and is leaving alone in CA. He is planning to bring his wife and his two kids to the USA in Sept 2008. My Cousin will apply for the dependent VISA H4 for her and her kids.

My Cousin wants to bring her parents (my aunty/uncle) along with her when she comes to the USA but she is worried that their VISA might get rejected as her Husband is only living in the USA for 3 months and his bank balance is close to $6000 or less.

I have been living in the USA for 10 years and I am a GC holder and in good financial status.

Question:
    Which option is good for applying visitor visa for my aunt/uncle.

1. My Cousin's husband applying for his in-laws Visitor VISA even though he is here for 3 months and has less only bank accounts for 3 months and less cash ($6000 or less)?

2. Myself applying for my aunt/uncle for Visitor VISA but I don't have a blood relationship (son/son-in-law etc) and I have a different last name etc and no documents to prove she is my aunt?

3. Transfer my bank balance to my cousin's husband's bank account and have the money until VISA processing is complete and make my Cousin's husband apply for his in-laws visa??

Please advise which option is the best legal option and has the best chance to get the VISA approved.

Thanks for your prompt reply/answer.

1. No. 2. Possible if you have lots of funds. 3. Never

4. They can self sponsor if they have sufficient funds and property amongst other ties to the home country.

Read all about it at www.ImmiHelp.com - the main web site where you will find tons of valuable information.

Did you know that you can use "Advance Search" option in the forum to look for valuable information already posted several times over?

Good luck to you and your family.

Comment

It will be hard to justify her parents coming for a visit when she has not yet moved to the US and he has been here such a short time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X