Visitors Visa in critical situation need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Visa in critical situation need help

I have few question I would appreciate for sincere input. Thanks.

I want to apply for US Visitors Visa but my parents and brother are Green Card Holder since 1 yrs (got under H4 category). At present in India. I am above 21yrs, medical student, wants to visit USA for my 10 days. I have no plans to live in USA but due to change in visa status of my parents. I am confused what to mention in my purpose of visit in my Visitor Visa Application. As I heard from most of the people it difficult for me.

I am applying for first time.

1. What should I mention in my purpose of Visit to USA.
    2. Should I visit my aunt (Who sponsored visa for my father)or to other family friend ?
    3. Can I mention I want to visit Florida for my semester break ?
    4. What can be the possible question which can put me in trap ?
    Thanks

You should give only truthful answers. You must demonstrate ties to you home; in your case it will be difficult but not impossible.

Comment

Always answer with the truth. Otherwise the consequences will be greater than the risky results.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, but I am not hiding that my parents are immigrant. My question is what should I mention in my purpose of visit?

Comment

Whatever is the purpose of your vist. You should know that. Spend time with family? Visit Places? What are you travelling 10000 miles for?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X