sponsorship frm mah brother..inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sponsorship frm mah brother..inquiry

hi.. i wish to knw one thing regarding visitor visa to usa. my brother is in usa from last 6 years.. he wishes to sponsor me for visiting there. can you tell me what are the chances that i will get visitor visa. i have done mba and im working with a mnc company from last one year.
    apart from it ny sister is also in usa. she is also working there
    so plz tell me how can i increase my visa chances cze i have heard tht denial is not gud

If you prove your ties to the home country and family in there, you can get a visa. What is the status of your brother and sister?

It is not a rule that you will get a rejection. The chances are high. If you are making good money in your job and just coming here for a vacation and the VO is convinced, you can get a visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

my brother is on hib visa.. nd sry nt aware abt sis visa... she is married...
      nd mah salary in job is 3.5 lakhs apart frm it i my dad also shwz sme business incme on mah nme
      wt u suggest hw shall i approach...
      nd one more thng my mom dad has got 10 yrs multiple entry visa
      nd i hve been to europe thrice so will tht make ny diff

Comment

Don't SMS on the forum. Write full meaningful sentences.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

i am sorry for writing in short.my brother is on H1Bib visa.. and sorry i am not aware about my sister's visa. . she is married...and my salary is 3.5laks apat from it my dad shows my business income also. and one more thing my mom dad has got 10 years multiple entry visa. and i have been to Europe thrice so will that make any difference. what you suggest how shall i approach.

Comment

Your history seems to be slightly in your favor. Your job and ties make all the difference. Follow instructions on immihelp and you may get the visa. No one can say with conviction if a visitor visa can be successful or not as it is a 1-0 probability.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X