Sending D-156 Online Wrongly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending D-156 Online Wrongly

While filling D-156 form online, i filled all the required fields except 24 & 25. I thought i would fill the same after some time when i get arrangement for my stay at USA. I didn't have idea that by click the button "CONTINUE" would generate a barcode for me and the same would be automatically sent to the relevant embassy.

Please help me how to fill the remaining fields and is it possible to have the same barcode. I don't know much about that, but i am worried for what i've done wrongly.

Adil

You can log in again and update your forms until about 48 hours prior to the interview date. There are a few fields that cannot be changed at all though.

Comment

D-156 form

Actually, i haven't paid fee yet and received interview date. I was just getting to know how filling the D-156 form and wrongly sent the same. In the application form i mentioned tentative date of arrival at NCY 04 August. What would happen if i cann't apply uptil that date. My information will remain with the embassy or they delete my barcode number after some time. Please help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X