self sponsorship please help its urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self sponsorship please help its urgent

what is the amount that is need to be shown in bank account before i apply for a b2 visa for 6 months ??
    and if my employer in mumbai is giving a sponsorship letter for the us visit what should be the format for it??

please help it is urgent!!!

there is not a set amount of money. but employers do not sponsor you for a b2 visa.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

What was the urgency in this question? I see ppl use the word *Urgently* just haphazardly...

Comment

Originally posted by orion
        What was the urgency in this question? I see ppl use the word *Urgently* just haphazardly...
        yeah, i know! from now on... I will not reply to any post that says "urgent" and it really isn't... it is getting out of control.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

May be, delay the so called "urgency" by asking more questions in return might be a solution if a need for urgency is not mentioned.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

appologies

ok il mind it from now on
            btw the urgency was genuine may be i cudnt word it properly for u ppl to gage it

neway thanx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X