Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a help regarding B2 visa.....

hello frns
    Im lovely bhatt. I got reject by UK ambassy i applied for WHM visa... now i want to apply for USA visitor visa???? can any1 guide me???? thnx......

Read here: http://immihelp.comhttps://www.immih...tor/index.html

what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Please i need ur help...................

Actually few months before i applied for UK visa but due to some reasons Uk ammbassy refused me..some one said tht if UK amabassy reject your visa, USA ambassy can also reject u......plz clear my doubt.....thnx again sir........
      Last edited by lovelysharma; 07-09-2008, 09:51 AM.

Comment

What is the reason for your visit? You just cannot decide to apply visa for a country.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I applied for working holiday maker visa in UK ambassy......now my case is on apeal....... they will decide and let me know within 3 to 4 mnths......but before going to Uk i want to visit USA for holiday.........

Comment

You just want to visit for a holiday? What do you do in terms of occupation? How much money do you make? Any relatives sponsoring visit to US? What do you plan on doing during your holiday?

All these will determine the result of your visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hello sir...............Im planning to take a holiday package....i wish to visit thr for few dayzz only.......im wrking under punjab govt as a non-judicial, judicial stamp paper holder..... i make 2,00,000+ per yr..............a income tax payee............i dnt have any relative in US.....................thnx a lot for ur response..........
              Last edited by lovelysharma; 07-10-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Every visitor has to prove to the VO that they will return back to the home country after the visit. If you can prove that, you will get a visa.

Otherwise, the chances are slim.

USA Visitors Visa - Comprehensive information for a sponsor and visitor. Visitor visa sample documents and interview preparation tips available. Visitors visa case studies and reapplication advice for the refusal of a USA visitor visa. Ask visitor visa related questions in our discussions forum

Comment

Why you were rejected

Originally posted by lovelysharma
                  Actually few months before i applied for UK visa but due to some reasons Uk ammbassy refused me..some one said tht if UK amabassy reject your visa, USA ambassy can also reject u......plz clear my doubt.....thnx again sir........
                  3 different misspellings of "embassy".Perhaps your poor spelling had something to do with the rejection :-)

Comment

haha........no no.....actually they asked why your uncle sponsoring u......Why he is giving u a such amount???? this is the only reason........I have done appeal.......

Comment

haha........no no.....actually they asked why your uncle sponsoring u......Why he is giving u a such amount???? this is the only reason........I have done appeal.......
                      You can not appeal a visa rejection. All you can do is apply again...

who is this uncle you talk about? and why is he sponsoring you?
                      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

@ Txh1b......Sir u r giving me a ri8 guidance.I got impress.Thank u vry much.....Sir can u guide me how can i prove to VO tht i will be come back..........i giving u sm reasons plz go through them and let me know......im doing my own work here under punjab govt..my income is also gud .........my travelling history is quite good.......i hv visited many places and always come back to my country on time......i love my country......................thnk u.....

Comment

UK embassy told me that u can appeal for your visa but u have to appeal within 28 days after ur refusal....thts why i did appeal .....Well he is my fathers old friend and he is vry close to me.......and he wished to sponser me thats why he gave such amount to me.........

Comment

UK embassy told me that u can appeal for your visa but u have to appeal within 28 days after ur refusal....thts why i did appeal .....Well he is my fathers old friend and he is vry close to me.......and he wished to sponser me thats why he gave such amount to me.........
                            You say you make good money, you do not and should not use a sponsor.

Comment

U r right.......when i aplied for Uk's WHM visa my consultant told me tht anyone can sponsor u....but his advise ws wrong....im paying for it.....i know sir i did a blunder mistake........i cud support myself financially........

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X