Interview dates availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview dates availability

Hi, Can someone send me the link from where we can check for available interview dates. Everytime i login using my credentials, it says please check back in 24 hours. Thanks a lot in advance.

You are doing the right thing. Keep checking.

What interview? Which site? Which Country? Not everyone is a psychic here.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt response. I am looking for a regional language interview at chennai consulate for my mom. this is for visit visa interview.i am checking the site every 10 minutes. Hopefully i should get one today, as my travel is scheduled on mid september.And my mom can't speak english, so i wanna take her along with me.

Comment

Sep appointments will only be released during last week of July - early August. No point in checking every 10 mins from now.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

hindi visa appointment date in july2008

Did anyone book appointment in Hindi this week? Does anyone know when next slot will be open? I kept trying for 1 months and it is frustrating. I read some of the old threads and it says thursday morning or friday morning at 2AM PST. I kept checking last week but still no luck.... pls let me know if somebody gets hindi dates...

Comment

Thanks for your speedy response. So, do you mean to say that slots are opened only first/last week of all the months? Any idea? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by starbucks
              Thanks for your speedy response. So, do you mean to say that slots are opened only first/last week of all the months? Any idea? Thanks.
              No, that is not the case. They open slots 4-6 weeks in advance in general. Can change depending on seasonal demand.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X